That Gemini Blogger

Thursday 2 January 2020

Hola 2020!!

This blog, my first blog of the decade, wasn't supposed to be perplexing, however, here I'm, my wholesome inscrutable self to confuse your minds.

Staying awake through dusk, when your rise and shine moment is at 4AM everyday, is beyond tedious. And, hitting the bed at 9 becomes just customary.

Me and the not-so-ordinary-boy had immense plans for this NYE because, common, it's 2020! When you set the room for celebrations and all your mind and body ticks about is sleep, you end giving up! That's exactly what happened with me at 11:40PM, just 20 minutes before wishing my boys a very happy new year. Oh yes, wishing them was imperative for me, after all it's a new decade altogether.

That being that, the new guitar we bought and the calligraphy set I received as gift, were all set to be used on the first day of the new decade. And that's when things started moving down hill. The dear hubby decided to tighten or loosen or whatever-en the strings as advised by the shopkeeper and then, ting came the string cut and separated from it's body, the brand new, just home brought, guitar.

Well, that dint end there. For, nasty deeds always come in a pair, you see.

I was all set with my art sheets, pre-painted, mandala drawn paper to use my dewn dip ink calligraphy pens decked in their glorious box. When I almost finished writing the wishes, that's what I planned to write first with the pens, ta-da, rolled down the pen, breaking my most precious pen's utmost delicate nib.

When the decade begins on this note, where everything I adore breaks in a split second, I admit I had to drag in the half full or half empty strategy into this and make it more melodramatic.

Well, I chose to look at this breaking spree both ways, induced. Maybe, my year is going to be such a disaster that everything I admire would end in pieces, lying totally worthless! And, I just have to drift myself along forgetting I ever cherished the object or moment. For better or worse, my extremely glorifying personality acquiesces me to move on in a jiffy.

So this 2020, if anything, I'm going to be a fine feather.

Ending this blog with warm and happy wishes to you all.

Happy reading!


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to think it's going to be an adventurous, challenging, thrilling and yet an amazing decade for you! :D

    - Srujana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, for better or worse, my personality allows me to move on quickly, even if it's a happy or sad moment. Doesn't matter :)

      Delete

That Blessing!

If I were to tag myself for this year, it'll be "responsible spoilt brat"; for, the love not-so-ordinary boy showers me with m...