That Gemini Blogger

Friday 14 July 2017

The Broken Girl - Series #2

Most of the girlie interactions I've come across have one common concern expressed, 'insecurities'! Though I'm thoroughly happy with all my relations, I began to notice that, these conversations disturb my peace of mind a little, may be out of fear that is triggered with the high intense imagination of facing these situations in my life, and I've determined that the best way to overcome this is only by speaking out! 

This girl I knew for a very less duration often spoke of fidelity issues. A young girl next door loves a man who's about to be married to someone else. The woman at work-place confesses of an extra-marital affair as she's not being loved by her legit mate. A well-known lady speaks out  stating that she believes in being a free spirit and living her life as she is aware of her husband's girl friend. 

We women are very fragile! We are timid to let go the love, either for the fear of losing the presumed right love or because of our low self-esteem! Weirdly enough, we are even scared to confess our feelings. Out of these insecurities, I see most of the women tending to ruin the essence of other relations creating disturbances from within. 

Dear woman, 

Never fear walking away when hurt. When he holds you firm and apologizes without you seeking for it, he's the man you might want to wait for. 

When he isn't really concerned about the distance being created, or if he hasn't noticed that you're upset, confess your feelings to him, try discussing about matters that hurt you. There is no harm in taking that initiative for the one you love. 

If he never makes an attempt to understand, my lady, you're an angel! You deserve love, like any other woman on this holy planet. Give your heart another bold chance and walk away! 

It's okay not to be loved but it is NOT okay if you're not respected. Never forget that you get treated the way you let others treat you! 


P.S - This blog is not inclined towards a specific person and is written in general relating the multiple conversations I had with the women I know. No offence intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That Blessing!

If I were to tag myself for this year, it'll be "responsible spoilt brat"; for, the love not-so-ordinary boy showers me with m...